Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Life & Choices.


It really gets to that point in life where we are torn between what to choose. Which way to go. Who to trust and how to go about all our activities. From general observation I've really noticed that this point of realization actually manifests in most youths towards graduation from the university and few years afterwards.

The big question that pops through minds of such persons are which way is the right way? In as much as we all must have thought of all the goodies and reminisce on events that are yet to occur; paint perfect lives and families for ourselves we all still plunge to this point of INDECISIVE INDECISION (just my words).

Yes I've been there, rather I am there. Hmmm... better still at the point of leaving there. Well this indecision still looms in me. Same as in my dear readers. Yes we all know we are loaded with so much attributes and skills with which we are destined to shine our lights to the world. But why the confusion? The great thinkers always say "the choices we make today detect our tomorrow." Are these choices easily reached?

In as much as we try to believe in our abilities and remain positive in life why does this issue keep bugging our lives. I might conclude that I need professional or true and real advice in this area of decision making and which way to go. Success or Failure!

Please post your comments because your contributions will definitely save souls. Not mine solely but all privileged  readers of this blog. Remain at the top of your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment