Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Kim Kardashian divorce Kris Humphries (Reality TV Wedding)


What's trending now? On Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, MySpace... Kim Kardashian divorces Kris Humphries. Isn't this the biggest joke of the year. 

I just got myself thinking on the purpose of this marriage union between these fellows, probably in Kim's wish list she wrote down there that she needed to get married at 30, and that she did. Or she needed to get married to a hunk and have an explosive media hype. Or whatever that comes to mind is allowed at this point.

Interesting this is the complete season of Kim Kardashian's wedding lasting about 10 weeks (72 days exactly). Humans thinking that marriage is for fun. Actually why would I blame Kris when every dude in the would must have fantasized about making out with Kim. His wishes came through. LMAO! He was just another reality TV husband, husband on camera!

Seriously, I really feel there is something wrong with celebrity marriages, stuff they should watch their attitudes. Hmmmmm! God help me ooo because I'm a celebrity my self. It have been! Hahahaaaas!!!

Watch out for the next season of Kim Kardashian wedding/marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment