Monday, September 26, 2011

I am hApPy

Yes! Why wouldn't I be happy. This has always been my awesome month. The month of my birth, in short 4 births in my family, the month of my success, good health, blessings, breakthroughs (not crime o), happiness maxima  Success y'all heard me. It has always been and would continue being.

Life's offering its best through Christ. I just gotta be happy, there no room for sadness.

Who hasn't seen my face in a while? Well that's it on the left. On my tie, once once y'all know.

Just little words of encouragement:
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections."
"Did you ever see an unhappy bird? Did you ever see the bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds or horses." - Dale Carnegie.
Like Bobby McFerrin said, "Don't worry, Be happy!"

1 comment:

  1. ...abi u dey happy 4 dat stuff.lol...abi u dey happy 4 dat stuff.lol

    ReplyDelete