Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In love with two men

This issue really got me thinking when I came across it. though I have always known stuffs like this exist.

I was opportune to read a very long SMS sent by a lady to a relationship expert. It goes thus:
"I'm a young lady of 27 and I think I've found myself in a dilemma. I am madly in love with two different men. I miss them both so dearly that I stay awake most nights with thoughts of them in my head. Most times I feel I'm really going insane but for sure the love I have for them seems to grow by the hour. I am really confused and need your assistance. Pls help me!!! - Yetunde."
I have researched via internet and books to know more about this situation. I saw so mush info on this. You can read it here or here or here

Please, please, please is this really possible and what do you make of it?Your contributions.
 


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog you got going, you can visit mine too: www.bellybature.wordpress.com

    meanwhile, i would call the "In love with 2 pple" a pure case of tetuilarism...its crazy but real and nearly every person gets to have a chance at it, the only thing is that some people try to avoid it to make things a little bit less complex..but then again, whats the fun in life without the complexity..right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bellybature, yeah, the complexity of life gets it all interesting. Thanks for your compliment on the blog. Just checked yours out too. It's the lyricist lounge! He he he! More power to your elbow.

    ReplyDelete