Friday, September 09, 2011

Why do I need to get married?


Why do I have to get married? I guess everyone will be wondering what is it exactly this is about. Well just a little activation of my thought process. In my course of sampling both married and single individuals i can to an understanding that various persons have varying desires as to have they need to choose a mate, be it male or female.

For some it is just a need for a companion. Others their status need to change to a Mr. proper or Mrs. so they can occupy certain positions. And for most, the male folks mainly they need someone or people that will keep their name in continuity. Some for support and losts more.

I sure believe that most of us having other varying reasons. Just bare your mind here and share your views. Waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment